Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2003/09/29 17:03:03 UTC

Status of Directory incubation proposal?

In not entirely related context, an RoUS observed that:

> people don't function on internet time, and most of us
> have other demands on our time.  so poke and prod all
> you like to keep things moving, but don't anticipate
> instant responses -- or even cogent ones within
> 24 hours.  :-)

Speaking of which ... what is the status of looking at incubation for the
Directory project?  My personal guess is that it got lost in the talk about
incubating the incubator.  What needs be done to move that forward?  :-)

	--- Noel

Re: Status of Directory incubation proposal?

Posted by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com>.
Noel J. Bergman wrote:

> Speaking of which ... what is the status of looking at incubation for the
> Directory project?  My personal guess is that it got lost in the talk about
> incubating the incubator.

:-)

> What needs be done to move that forward?  :-)

personally, i think it should be considered accepted.  has a tlp been
identified as sponsor, or will it be heading for its own tlpship?
--
#ken	P-)}

"Millennium hand and shrimp!"