Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by stekell <st...@unm.edu> on 2004/02/20 01:16:43 UTC

Re: Installation Problem with Lenya

cocoon-2.1.4 didn't work either.
(with cocoon-lenya-1.2rc2-src, bundle jetty, j2sdk1.4.2_03)
Same problem as cocoon 2.1.3.

after logging into Lenya to edit the default publication it gives this:

An Error Occurred org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException Unable to get
transformer handler for cocoon://lenya-page/default/authoring/index.xml
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Unable to get transformer handler
for cocoon://lenya-page/default/authoring/index.xml:
org.apache.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessorException: Exception in
creating Transform Handler java.lang.ClassCastException Original
Exception: org.apache.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessorException:
Exception in creating Transform Handler at
org.apache.excalibur.xml.xslt.XSLTProcessorImpl.getTransformerHandlerAndValidity(XSLTProcessorImpl.java:380)
at

Are the people that have this running using some other version of Lenya?
Or have they done things not mentioned in the installation instructions?
BTW the installation instructions no longer match the build.properties file.

I'd love to test it out.
I'd be happy to use the binary install if someone fixes that or explains
why it doesn't work for me.  It has a different problem, it returns
untransformed XML to the browser resulting in a block of plain text
being displaying.

any help is greatly appreciated.

BTW if it matters Jetty gives a bunch of errors starting up

such as

jetty throws some errors like:
[main] ERROR
org.apache.lenya.cms.scheduler.SchedulerWrapper.<init>():132  - Can't
initialize SchedulerWrapper:
[PoolThread-3] ERROR
org.apache.lenya.net.InetAddressUtil.checkNetmask():157  -
.checkNetmask(): Check part: 255

Re: Installation Problem with Lenya

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.
jplejacq@quoininc.com wrote:

> I have a fix for epoz.  What is the best way to submit it?  As a
> patch?  Should I include it in the bug report?

lenya patches on our bugzilla, epoz patches to michi or myself who will
have epoz commit privileges shortly

-gregor

--
Gregor J. Rothfuss
http://wyona.com                   http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya

Re: Installation Problem with Lenya

Posted by jp...@quoininc.com.

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
jplejacq@quoininc.com wrote:

>I'm still getting an error when publishing but it seems to clear
>itself.  You'll also have to make a small change to the epoz html
>to get that to work.

strange ... Can you add a bug or send a summary if you find out what's
the problem?

Thanks

Michi

--
Michael Wechner

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004, stekell wrote:

> cocoon-2.1.4 didn't work either.
> (with cocoon-lenya-1.2rc2-src, bundle jetty, j2sdk1.4.2_03)
> Same problem as cocoon 2.1.3.
>
> after logging into Lenya to edit the default publication it gives this:
>
> An Error Occurred org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException Unable to get

I've finally been able to get the default publication working after
experiencing similar errors.  The key seems to be using Tomcat
instead of Jetty.

Here's my configuration:

  cocoon          2.1.4
  cocoon-lenya    CVS head