Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Prasadcse Perera <pr...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/09 11:13:24 UTC

Problem with multi client requests.

Hi
I have created an application with two axis2 clients using the same
axutil_env_t object, which send requests to two services . At the service
end, the requests are served successfully but in the http_server console it
prints "Error in my_thread_global_end(): 1 threads didn't exit". Also it
takes a bit latency in serving  the requests. I went through the log files
but couldn't find anything relates to this. For one client it serves without
any problem. So I wonder what is the problem with clients or services which
generates this error.

Re: Problem with multi client requests.

Posted by Senaka Fernando <se...@wso2.com>.
Hi Prasad,

I believe you ran into this issue on Windows. The issue lies with the
implementation of threads on Windows. I tried to get this solved once, but
couldn't. If you are interested in fixing this, I think it would be easier
if you could take a look at thread_windows.c

Regards,
Senaka