Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Michael Bouschen <mb...@spree.de> on 2010/12/18 23:37:08 UTC

Proposal extending the fix "JDO-647 - Trim property strings"

Hi Michelle,

I just checked out your latest changes: update DN version and trim
property strings.

I would like to propose a few changes:
- Meanwhile Andy updated to a newer version of datanucleus.
- I ran into an NPE in RunTCK. It occurs when the code trims a property
that does not exist.
Attached you find a patch fixing the above issues. Using the patch I
could successfully run the companyListWithoutJoin and
companyMapWithoutJoin test cases.

I hope it helps.

Regards Michael

--
*Michael Bouschen*
*Prokurist*

akquinet tech@spree GmbH
Bülowstr. 66, D-10783 Berlin

Fon:   +49 30 235 520-33
Fax:   +49 30 217 520-12
Email: michael.bouschen@akquinet.de

akquinet tech@spree GmbH, Berlin
Geschäftsführung: Martin Weber, Prof. Dr. Christian Roth
USt.-Id. Nr.: DE 225 964 680

Re: Proposal extending the fix "JDO-647 - Trim property strings"

Posted by Michelle Caisse <mc...@sonic.net>.
Thanks, Michael.  I will update the code with your fixes for trimming
and versions.

-- MIchelle