Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by in...@defendhosting.com on 2020/12/05 23:02:47 UTC

Paid assitance with cloudstack deployment needed

Hello,

I need someone that can help me with cloudstack installation. I would
like to offer cloudstack as cloud option for our users.

We use WHMCS as billing solutions. If possible, we would like to
integrate billing with WHMCS+Cloudstack or install another billing
solution if not possible.

We need help choosing the best server provider (we currently use OVH and
Hetzner, we would like to continue with them if possible).

Our plan is to deploy servers in zones, and offer them to our customers
(starting with USA and France).

We can pay for such assistance.

I will be in skype: indrahost

Best wishes,

Augusto

RE: Paid assitance with cloudstack deployment needed

Posted by Steve Roles <st...@shapeblue.com>.
Thanks Rene!

Hi Augusto - I have reached out to you off-list.

Best regards,

steve.roles@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

> We need help choosing the best server provider (we currently use OVH
> and Hetzner, we would like to continue with them if possible).
>
> Our plan is to deploy servers in zones, and offer them to our
> customers (starting with USA and France).

Don't get me wrong but I think you underestimated the complexity of "we provide a cloud by installing cloudstack" part.

Usually when choosing to build an IaaS cloud (cloudstack or any cloud orchestrator), you also choose to have your own datacenter/cage/rack where you have full control of the network (vlan, public IPs, storage)

I would recommend to get in touch with https://www.shapeblue.com/ and ask for consulting about your PoC. It will probably save you time and money before taking any other action.

(they are also on this list though)

Regards
René

Re: Paid assitance with cloudstack deployment needed

Posted by Fariborz Navidan <md...@gmail.com>.
Hi

We have developed a cloudstack server nodule for wmcs for our own use.
However,  we may be able to provide it to you as a paid module. Please
contact us info@r9host.com to discuss on it in details.

Regards

Posted by Hean Seng <he...@gmail.com>.
I did not see whmcs has integration to cloudstack .

On Sun, Dec 6, 2020 at 4:58 PM Rene Moser <ma...@renemoser.net> wrote:

> Hi Augusto
>
> On 06.12.20 00:02, info@defendhosting.com wrote:
> > We need help choosing the best server provider (we currently use OVH and
> > Hetzner, we would like to continue with them if possible).
> >
> > Our plan is to deploy servers in zones, and offer them to our customers
> > (starting with USA and France).
>
> Don't get me wrong but I think you underestimated the complexity of "we
> provide a cloud by installing cloudstack" part.
>
> Usually when choosing to build an IaaS cloud (cloudstack or any cloud
> orchestrator), you also choose to have your own datacenter/cage/rack
> where you have full control of the network (vlan, public IPs, storage)
>
> I would recommend to get in touch with https://www.shapeblue.com/ and
> ask for consulting about your PoC. It will probably save you time and
> money before taking any other action.
>
> (they are also on this list though)
>
> Regards
> René

Hean Seng

Re: Paid assitance with cloudstack deployment needed

Posted by Rene Moser <ma...@renemoser.net>.
Hi Augusto