Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Tomoe Sugihara <to...@midokura.com> on 2012/06/25 07:42:42 UTC

Fix for the issue CS-15143?

Hi,

I'm trying to set up a dev environment using ASF git repo (3.0.x branch),
but
I'm hitting this issue :http://bugs.cloudstack.org/browse/CS-15143

Is there any way that I could get the patch for this issue?
I don't have an access to the repo described on the JIRA page). And, I
looked at
the github repo, but it doesn't seem to have the fix yet; I checked master
and 3.0.x branch.

I'd appreciate any help on this.

Thanks in advance,
Tomoe

Re: Fix for the issue CS-15143?

Posted by Tomoe Sugihara <to...@midokura.com>.
On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 8:55 PM, Nitin Mehta <Ni...@citrix.com> wrote:

> Yes - you need to update the jars on SSVM. If you stop and start the SSVM
> then it should get updated for you assuming that the MS has pushed the
> latest jars on the host.

Thanks Nitin.
Now I learned that the jar is updated by the cloud-early-config init script
inside SSVM.

Tomoe

RE: Fix for the issue CS-15143?

Posted by Nitin Mehta <Ni...@citrix.com>.