Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Eigen Technology Pty Ltd <mi...@eigentechnology.com> on 2002/12/18 12:00:52 UTC

Velocity Format

Hi All,

I would like to display a .vm page without the DefaultTop, Menu and
Bottom. I know this can be achieved by getting rid of a few lines in the
layout/Default.vm file. But I would like the Top, Menu and Botton to exist
in some files but not others, is this possible?

cheers
michael

Re: Velocity Format

Posted by "Henning P. Schmiedehausen" <hp...@intermeta.de>.
"Eigen Technology Pty Ltd" <mi...@eigentechnology.com> writes:

>Hi All,

>I would like to display a .vm page without the DefaultTop, Menu and
>Bottom. I know this can be achieved by getting rid of a few lines in the
>layout/Default.vm file. But I would like the Top, Menu and Botton to exist
>in some files but not others, is this possible?

Use a second layout template in the layouts/ subdirectory with the same
name as the Screen.

You might need a $data.setLayout("name_of_2nd_layout.vm") in your screen
(depending on the current bug situation. :-) )

	Regards
		Henning

--
Dipl.-Inf. (Univ.) Henning P. Schmiedehausen       -- Geschaeftsfuehrer
INTERMETA - Gesellschaft fuer Mehrwertdienste mbH     hps@intermeta.de

Am Schwabachgrund 22  Fon.: 09131 / 50654-0   info@intermeta.de
D-91054 Buckenhof     Fax.: 09131 / 50654-20

AW: AW: Velocity Format

Posted by Marc Lustig <ma...@marclustig.com>.
It's more easy, put it into app/layouts.

Re: AW: Velocity Format

Posted by Eigen Technology Pty Ltd <mi...@eigentechnology.com>.
Thanks, below is the default Directory tree for newapp example. Where do I
suppose to set out this new Layout-Templates?  At the same level as app /
jsp / flux or as a subdirectory of app?

|-- app
|   |-- GlobalMacros.vm
|   |-- layouts