Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Michael Homeijer <M....@devote.nl> on 2001/12/17 10:25:39 UTC

RE: XSL Based Soap Endpoint in Cocoon Examples - Scanned for vir us

Hi Steve,

I don't think this would be the way Cocoon would handle SOAP endpoints.
IMHO soap is just another channel in cocoon. I think this could be
implemented by translating a WSDL file into sitemap syntax (eg. a matcher
for the endpoint and some sort of matcher for the requests).

I am not sure by which components the soap envelope will be represented or
wether a translator and serializer are needed to create the return envelope.

Maybe someone on the cocoon mailing list is interested in continuing this
discussion.

HTH

Michael Homeijer