Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Kris Schneider <kr...@dotech.com> on 2004/10/04 19:04:24 UTC

Request for Taglibs subwiki

The Jakarta Taglibs project is not currently part of the Apache Wiki. According
to these guidelines:

http://wiki.apache.org/general/HowToMakeWikiAdminRequests

Here are the steps for requesting a new subwiki:

1. discuss the plan with the appropriate development teams and gain consensus.
2. make sure the appropriate Project Management Committee (PMC) wants to have
the wiki set up and assume responsibility over it.
3. only after #1 and #2 are done, send an e-mail.

Step 1 has been completed via the taglibs-dev mailing list with the following
binding results:

[5] +1 Pierre Delisle, Felipe Leme, Abey Mullassery, Kris Schneider, Henri
Yandell
[1]  0 Martin Cooper
[0] -1

Non-binding votes were also cast:

[1] +1 Rahul Akolkar
[0]  0
[0] -1

This note corresponds to step 2 and seeks Jakarta PMC approval for the Taglibs
subwiki. Thank you for your consideration.

--
Kris Schneider <ma...@dotech.com>
D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>

Re: Request for Taglibs subwiki

Posted by Kris Schneider <kr...@dotech.com>.
Thanks, Henri. I'll carry on with the request to infra...

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@apache.org>.
I replied with:

*****

Posted by Kris Schneider <kr...@dotech.com>.