Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Scott Deboy <sc...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/25 09:01:27 UTC

Updating Chainsaw

I've started looking in to what it would take to move Chainsaw from log4j
1x to 2.

I'll probably need some pointers along the way.  Should that conversation
stay on the dev list, or move it to a Jira?

There could be a bit of noise as I work through things...

Scott

Re: Updating Chainsaw

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.
I think dev list is more appropriate. Personally i don't like Jira for
discussions.. of course if others prefer we can switch to there.
Maybe its an good idea to discuss action items here, and when we have
defined a task we put it into jira.

And noise is fantastic :-) (you should listen to my hifi right now!)

Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de