Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2018/08/16 07:00:10 UTC

Rainbow themes: where are shown the "Last system notes"?

Hi Julien,

When I created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-6881 "Rainbow Stone theme improvements" I put this point in the description: "Where are
shown the "Last system notes"?"

I did not create a subtask for that. Maybe I forgot or maybe someone explained to me where to find them. Should I create a subtask? Are they visible
somewhere?

Thanks

Jacques

Re: Rainbow themes: where are shown the "Last system notes"?

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

Posted by Julien NICOLAS <ju...@nereide.fr>.
Yes, ML dev is my preferred ML ! And <3 OFBiz <3 my preferred community ;)

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Julien, great news :)