Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Zilber Laurent <lz...@axway.com> on 2006/01/06 09:21:46 UTC

RE : Base tag and crosshatch (#) href

Hello,

My problème was actually in the javascript, unrelated to the Portal rendering.
In the
The doSomething() method needs to return false, otherwise the href navigation occurs.

I still wonder if there is an issue with anchors and relative URIs in a portlet and the Jetspeed 2 rendering, so I'll try to test this.