Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Java Programmer <jp...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/08 15:55:06 UTC

Repository not working problem

Hello,
How to setup timeout for rarely not working repository, or how to set
to skip fetching poms from such repositories?
I have problem because sometime when developing one of repo is out,
and our build waits for it very long period of time - it consider only
checking if newer version is available, we got fetched sooner right
version for us - how to skip this checking?

Best regards,
Adr

Re: Repository not working problem

Posted by Ralf Fischer <th...@googlemail.com>.
On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 3:55 PM, Java Programmer <jp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>  How to setup timeout for rarely not working repository, or how to set
>  to skip fetching poms from such repositories?
>  I have problem because sometime when developing one of repo is out,
>  and our build waits for it very long period of time - it consider only
>  checking if newer version is available, we got fetched sooner right
>  version for us - how to skip this checking?

Hi,

$ mvn -help

usage: mvn [options] [<goal(s)>] [<phase(s)>]

<snip />
-o,--offline                  Work offline
<snip />

... assuming you have all dependencies/plugins already populated in
your local repository.

Cheers,
-Ralf