Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Andrus <ee...@online.ee> on 2003/04/04 11:21:10 UTC

[users@httpd] Deleting file after sending

I use CGI application which generates PDF files.
I don't want to dump PDF files to stdout, because I think this is slow.
So I send a referenence to a PDF file from my CGI app.

However, after sending temporary file Apache does not delete it. So a lot of
garbage files remain in disk.
How to force Apache to delete a temporary file after sending ?

Andrus Moor

Re: [users@httpd] Apache::Request Objects - SORRY Bloomin outlook and sent this before I'd changed the address to the mod_perl list!!

Posted by Martin Moss <Ma...@btinternet.com>.