Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by amalpushp <am...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/29 07:37:23 UTC

Exception in thread "Thread-1" java.lang.NullPointerException

Hi All

I am using modular approach on linux platfirm and getting following error:
Exception in thread "Thread-1" java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.jorphan.collections.HashTree.traverseInto(HashTree.java:973)
        at
org.apache.jorphan.collections.HashTree.traverseInto(HashTree.java:973)
        at
org.apache.jorphan.collections.HashTree.traverse(HashTree.java:956)
        at
org.apache.jmeter.engine.StandardJMeterEngine.run(StandardJMeterEngine.java:302)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
  ** Steps **

1. Prepared a modular script using simple controller under workbench
2. Prepared a test plan using include controller to include above script.

Re: Exception in thread "Thread-1" java.lang.NullPointerException

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
2008/4/29 amalpushp <am...@gmail.com>:

>  Hi All
>
>  I am using modular approach on linux platfirm and getting following error:
>  Exception in thread "Thread-1" java.lang.NullPointerException
>         at
>  org.apache.jorphan.collections.HashTree.traverseInto(HashTree.java:973)
>         at
>  org.apache.jorphan.collections.HashTree.traverseInto(HashTree.java:973)
>         at
>  org.apache.jorphan.collections.HashTree.traverse(HashTree.java:956)
>         at
>  org.apache.jmeter.engine.StandardJMeterEngine.run(StandardJMeterEngine.java:302)
>   ** Steps **
>
>  1. Prepared a modular script using simple controller under workbench

Try saving the simple controller in the same thread group, but disable it.
Or try adding the Simple Controller to a second Thread Group and disable that.