Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net> on 2005/12/08 03:57:28 UTC

Console JIRAs with patches

I have a few console JIRAs waiting to be reviewed and hopefully
integrated.  If possible, could somebody take a look at these before we
fork the code tonight?

These are strictly look and feel enhancements (Matt?)
- GERONIMO-1122 Update config views improvement
- GERONIMO-1300 "Powered by" on welcome pages

These are management improvements / console defect fixes (Aaron?)
- GERONIMO-1130 JSR77 like Container Stats Mgmt API & Jetty impl.
- GERONIMO-1270 JMS portlet Exception
This last one is a quick fix to avoid the error.  I'll cycle back and
rework this code for the Listable/WriteableRepository improvements when
we have most of the major console bugs fixed.

Thanks,
Joe

--
Joe Bohn