Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Chip Childers <ch...@apache.org> on 2014/04/28 15:49:02 UTC

[VOTE] Accept Brooklyn into the Incubator

Based on the previous discussion of accepting Brooklyn into the Apache
Incubator as a podling, I'd like to call a vote for this now.

[ ] +1 Accept Brooklyn into the Incubator
[ ] +/-0 Indifferent to the acceptance of Brooklyn
[ ] -1 Do not accept Brooklyn because...

The proposal can be found here:
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/BrooklynProposal

(For the IPMC members, I believe we typically "lock" the proposal page
making it read-only during the voting.  I'm not sure how to do this, or
if I'm remembering correctly.  Can someone clarify?  I'll watch that
page to be sure there are no changes during the voting process.)

-chip

Re: [VOTE] Accept Brooklyn into the Incubator

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 9:49 AM, Chip Childers <ch...@apache.org> wrote:
> Based on the previous discussion of accepting Brooklyn into the Apache
> Incubator as a podling, I'd like to call a vote for this now.
>
> [ ] +1 Accept Brooklyn into the Incubator
> [ ] +/-0 Indifferent to the acceptance of Brooklyn
> [ ] -1 Do not accept Brooklyn because...

+1

Re: [VOTE] Accept Brooklyn into the Incubator

Posted by Marcel Offermans <ma...@luminis.eu>.
+1

Greetings, Marcel

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Accept Brooklyn into the Incubator

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Accept Brooklyn into the Incubator

Posted by Duncan Johnston Watt <du...@cloudsoftcorp.com>.
+1 We are delighted to join the Apache Incubator

Duncan Johnston-Watt
CEO | Cloudsoft Corporation

Twitter | @duncanjw
Mobile | +44 777 190 2653
Skype | duncan_johnstonwatt
Linkedin | www.linkedin.com/in/duncanjohnstonwatt

message after it was sent.

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Accept Brooklyn into the Incubator

Posted by Martin Harris <ma...@cloudsoftcorp.com>.
Great news! Thanks everyone :-)

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@apache.org>.

Posted by Alan Cabrera <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
+1 - binding

Regards,
Alan

Posted by Alex Heneveld <al...@cloudsoftcorp.com>.
+1 (non-binding) and thanks everyone for the support so far!

Best
Alex

Posted by Mohammad Noureldin <no...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
+1

On 28 April 2014 23:49, Chip Childers <ch...@apache.org> wrote:
> Based on the previous discussion of accepting Brooklyn into the Apache
> Incubator as a podling, I'd like to call a vote for this now.
>
> [ ] +1 Accept Brooklyn into the Incubator
> [ ] +/-0 Indifferent to the acceptance of Brooklyn
> [ ] -1 Do not accept Brooklyn because...
>
> The proposal can be found here:
> https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/BrooklynProposal
>
> (For the IPMC members, I believe we typically "lock" the proposal page
> making it read-only during the voting.  I'm not sure how to do this, or
> if I'm remembering correctly.  Can someone clarify?  I'll watch that
> page to be sure there are no changes during the voting process.)
>
> -chip

Olivier Lamy
Ecetera: http://ecetera.com.au

Re: [VOTE] Accept Brooklyn into the Incubator

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
+1 (binding)

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1

Regards
JB

On 04/28/2014 03:49 PM, Chip Childers wrote:
> Based on the previous discussion of accepting Brooklyn into the Apache
> Incubator as a podling, I'd like to call a vote for this now.
>
> [ ] +1 Accept Brooklyn into the Incubator
> [ ] +/-0 Indifferent to the acceptance of Brooklyn
> [ ] -1 Do not accept Brooklyn because...
>
> The proposal can be found here:
> https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/BrooklynProposal
>
> (For the IPMC members, I believe we typically "lock" the proposal page
> making it read-only during the voting.  I'm not sure how to do this, or
> if I'm remembering correctly.  Can someone clarify?  I'll watch that
> page to be sure there are no changes during the voting process.)
>
> -chip

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org
http://blog.nanthrax.net
Talend - http://www.talend.com

Re: [VOTE] Accept Brooklyn into the Incubator

Posted by Andrea Turli <an...@cloudsoftcorp.com>.

Posted by Duncan Johnston Watt <du...@cloudsoftcorp.com>.
+1

+Vote of thanks to everyone who volunteered to become one of our mentors

Best

Duncan

Posted by sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

-sebastien

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Sergio Fernández <se...@salzburgresearch.at>.
+1

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Good luck guys

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
+1

On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 8:05 PM, Andrei Savu <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> +1
>
> -- Andrei Savu
>

> On Mon, Apr 28, 2014 at 6:49 AM, Chip Childers <chipchilders@apache.org
> >wrote:
>
> > Based on the previous discussion of accepting Brooklyn into the Apache
> > Incubator as a podling, I'd like to call a vote for this now.
> >
> > [ ] +1 Accept Brooklyn into the Incubator
> > [ ] +/-0 Indifferent to the acceptance of Brooklyn
> > [ ] -1 Do not accept Brooklyn because...
> >
> > The proposal can be found here:
> > https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/BrooklynProposal
> >
> > (For the IPMC members, I believe we typically "lock" the proposal page
> > making it read-only during the voting.  I'm not sure how to do this, or
> > if I'm remembering correctly.  Can someone clarify?  I'll watch that
> > page to be sure there are no changes during the voting process.)
> >
> > -chip

Best Regards,
-- Alex

Re: [VOTE] Accept Brooklyn into the Incubator

Posted by Andrei Savu <sa...@gmail.com>.
+1

-- Andrei Savu

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.
On Mon, Apr 28, 2014, at 08:49 AM, Chip Childers wrote:
> Based on the previous discussion of accepting Brooklyn into the Apache
> Incubator as a podling, I'd like to call a vote for this now.

[X] +1 Accept Brooklyn into the Incubator (binding)

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier
jzb@zonker.net

Re: [VOTE] Accept Brooklyn into the Incubator

Posted by John Chambers <ch...@apache.org>.
+1 binding

Good luck guys.

Cheers

John Chambers

--

Join us in New York and San Francisco for Subversion & Git Live 2014<http://www.wandisco.com/subversion-git-live-2014>

Listed on the London Stock Exchange: WAND<http://www.bloomberg.com/quote/WAND:LN>

THIS MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENTS ARE CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY, AND MAY BE
PRIVILEGED.  If this message was misdirected, WANdisco, Inc. and its
subsidiaries, ("WANdisco") does not waive any confidentiality or privilege.
 If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and
destroy the message without disclosing its contents to anyone.  Any
distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains
by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized.  The views and
opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the author's own and may not
reflect the views and opinions of WANdisco, unless the author is authorized
by WANdisco to express such views or opinions on its behalf.  All email
sent to or from this address is subject to electronic storage and review by
WANdisco.  Although WANdisco operates anti-virus programs, it does not
accept responsibility for any damage whatsoever caused by viruses being
passed.

Re: [VOTE] Accept Brooklyn into the Incubator

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Lakmal Warusawithana <la...@wso2.com>.
+1