Posted to users@maven.apache.org by gu...@sgcib.com on 2005/08/03 14:10:05 UTC

Multiproject build

Hi,

      I have a Maven multiproject set up. One of my project is a utility
kind of project which is used by my other modules/projects.

During the build, can i set up a order in which the projects will be built
(or) can i set dependency between my projects so that my utility project
will get built first ?

newbie
gurubaran.

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential
and intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorised use or
dissemination is prohibited.E-mails are susceptible to alteration.
Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates
shall be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified.

Re: Multiproject build

Posted by stéphane bouchet <St...@emn.fr>.
Hi,
i am in the same configuration, but even if i have all my projects depending  on
my utility project, it is not built in the first place ?

So when i do a "multiproject:install", my utility project is not on the top list
and the build fails....

Using maven 1.0.2 and multiproject 1.4.1.

Thanks

Re: Multiproject build

Posted by Per Abich <pe...@googlemail.com>.