Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by mg...@mgfeller.net on 2017/04/10 11:15:47 UTC

State of documentation for ServiceMix7 ?

 Hi!
 I'm new to ServiceMix and was following the QuickStart Guide
http://servicemix.apache.org/docs/7.x/quickstart/quickstart.pdf [1]
 As another user reported, there are some minor mistakes, which I
thought I could submit a PR for. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find
the documentation source for 7.x.
 Is it also on GitHub?
https://github.com/apache/servicemix-documentation/tree/trunk looks to
be for the 6.x version?
 ksobkowiak mentioned the plan to migrate to AsciiDoc(tor?) :-)  maybe
I could submit a PR there?
 Thanks in advance!
 Regards,
 Michael

Links:
------
[1] http://servicemix.apache.org/docs/7.x/quickstart/quickstart.pdf

Re: State of documentation for ServiceMix7 ?

Posted by Sobkowiak Krzysztof <kr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Michael

Yes, this is this repository, but trunk has not been updated to ServiceMix 7 yet. Asciidoc is another theme which has to be done. We have also plans to maintain the documentation within the ServiceMix assembly repository (like in Karaf) after migration to asciidoc.

Kindly regards
Krzysztof

--
Krzysztof Sobkowiak