Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Rob Allen <ro...@akrabat.com> on 2017/10/12 08:39:06 UTC

Submitting changes to runtimes

Hi,

I noted from the call that there are now repositories for each runtime, but we're not currently using them.

I have a change I want to make to the PHP and Python runtimes. Should I PR against the new repositories now or wait a bit until the new separated out runtimes are all integrated?

Regards,

Rob...

Re: Submitting changes to runtimes

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
Sorry,
I meant to send an email to the list with the the status on runtimes

Here are the new location for the runtimes:
https://github.com/apache?utf8=✓&q=incubator-openwhisk-runtime-

Once the following PRs are merged the code is removed from the main repo
https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk/pulls?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Apr%20is%3Aopen%20Move%20runtime

-- Carlos

Posted by Rodric Rabbah <ro...@gmail.com>.