Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by jason zhang <ja...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/10 00:06:31 UTC

deploy both client and server in tomcat

Hi, All
I am using axis2-1.4. I had the service deployed to tomcat and it is
tested. I also developed client using the AXIOM.
The client is initialized like this
ConfigurationContext ctx =
ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(TestConfig.repo_dir,
null);
 sc = new ServiceClient(ctx, null);
 sc.engageModule("rampart");

Right now, I need to move the client code to tomcat and use  it as a
library. How can I obtain a ConfigurationContext in server? I know the
axis2 definitely creates configurationContext for its services. I just
do not know how to obtain the configuration for my client.

Help is appreciated.

thanks

-jason

Re: deploy both client and server in tomcat

Posted by jason zhang <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi
By looking into the axis2 source code, I have a solution like this
 ConfigurationContext ctx= ListenerManager.defaultConfigurationContext;
        sc = new ServiceClient(ctx, null);
        sc.engageModule("rampart");
However, I have an exception:"Unable to engage module : rampart"

Any help on configuring axis2 client in server is really appreciated.

thanks
-jason