Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de> on 2009/05/18 19:04:40 UTC

[REPORT] HttpComponents PMC - May 2009

Status report for the Apache HttpComponents project - 05/2009

-- Status --

The project is doing fine, there are no issues requiring attention of
the board. Also, as noted in our previous report the project managed to
reach a major milestone: HttpCore 4.0 GA.

-- Releases --

We have had one release since the last report:

   26 January 2009 - HttpComponents HttpCore 4.0

-- Community --

There were no changes in the composition of the committership since the
last report.

The user community is still vibrant; we are seeing continued interest in
the project.

-- Development --

As a result of reaching the major HttpCore 4.0 milestone development has
slowed down a bit. Focus is being put on finishing the documentation for
HttpClient as well as doing general fixes & improvements in anticipation
of the GA release of HttpClient 4.0.