Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Pradeep Chaudhary <pr...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/21 08:47:56 UTC

Ofbiz Cache issues

We are getting major caching issues in production. Most of it occurs
in LRUMap class. Following is the error that we just got:

2007-08-20 15:21:42,854 (TP-Processor67)
[ServiceDispatcher.java:runSync:387 :ERROR] ::
Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Please, this is a question for user ML, thanks
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/Mailing+Lists

Jacques

De : "Pradeep Chaudhary" <pr...@gmail.com>

Re: Ofbiz Cache issues

Posted by Rodrigo Souza <ac...@gmail.com>.
David,

level of synchronized is estranged,( CacheLine.java ) .

Re: Ofbiz Cache issues

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.