Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "Andreas L. Delmelle" <a_...@pandora.be> on 2004/01/26 20:03:33 UTC

RE: [xsl] PFMReader help

As far as I can see, this exception is only thrown when failing to build the
URL for the metrics file[1]. So, my first guess would be to double-check the
baseDir setting in userconfig.xml (--is it a valid URL?)

If that doesn't help, try if you can debug a bit further (via the
command-line -d option, or via the loggers when embedding).

Cheers,

Andreas

[1] org.apache.fop.configuration.FontInfo : line 87