Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Marcus Bond <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2006/12/06 12:03:31 UTC

menuTabs use help

Hi, I'm using ADF menuTabs with goMenuItem tags to basically give me a 2 tab
pane. I don't want to redirect to another page i just wish to change which
tab is visible when the user clicks one. For me this would involve a user
clicking a tab which then runs a server script to change the visibility of a
property in a view bean, one to false and the other to true (The rendered
property of the pane tags comes from a view bean) then the page would
refresh.
I have tried adding commandLinks to the goMenuItem's with no success, I have
also tried putting an EL expression in the destination attribute with the
method that returns the destination (the same page) having code to change
the visibility of each pane but that also doesn't work...

Anyone have a solution to this?
Thanks,
Marcus.

Windows Live� Messenger has arrived. Click here to download it for free!

Re: menuTabs use help

Posted by Matt Cooper <ma...@gmail.com>.
I wonder if there's a commandMenuItem you can use in your version (I think
commandLink is intended for stand-alone hyperlinks).

Regards,
Matt

Re: menuTabs use help

Posted by Matt Cooper <ma...@gmail.com>.