Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2010/02/16 15:11:41 UTC

[vote] Merge MRM-1025 branch to trunk

Referring to my other mail, I think it is time to merge the branch to trunk. Given it's size, I'd be more comfortable putting this to a vote:

[ ] +1, merge it to trunk and we'll work on the above issues to get it released
[ ] 0
[ ] -1, don't merge it (with reason - something needs to be finished first, or if the approach is all wrong in some way)

I'll give this 72 hours as usual. I'll treat any -1 as needing to be addressed before moving forward.

Cheers,
Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org

Re: [vote] Merge MRM-1025 branch to trunk

Posted by Deng Ching <oc...@apache.org>.
Other than the failing test for me in
../archiva-modules/plugins/metadata-repository-file, I'm +1 otherwise to
merging the branch to trunk. I've looked over the code and docs, and gave
the branch a spin, so far so good :)

Thanks,
Deng

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.
+1
I've only looked at your previous mails and the doc but it seems to be good.

Emmanuel

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
This is now merged, and I'm working on getting JIRA in line with the work needing to be done.