Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/24 08:40:08 UTC

Checking whether the two "expressions" are equal

Hi All,

I am in a trouble of finding where is the value/s used in an expression (eg:
j*2 i.e. value is 2) stored. If I expand this (j*2) value node, I can see
the operator used as '*' or times, but not the value.

If any of you can tell me the place where 'the value' is stored, that would
be really helpful.

Thank you very much.

--
Best Regards,
Nirmal

C.S.Nirmal J. Fernando
Faculty of Engineering,
University of Moratuwa,
Sri Lanka.

Re: Checking whether the two "expressions" are equal

Posted by Nirmal Fernando <ni...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Bryan, I will look into that.

Posted by Bryan Pendleton <bp...@gmail.com>.