Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by William <st...@163.com> on 2015/05/27 05:43:21 UTC

sometime MQ can't close websocket connection automatically

Dear all,

	I test websocket connection on the page, and often got error message.

the reason is due to MQ can’t close last websocket (with same clientID as identifier) automatically.
It’s ofter happen in my environment, when user refresh the page and this error occurred.
(1 time happen in 10 refresh tries as average)

Any good suggestion? or way of improvement? Thanks in advanced.

My Box:

	ActiveMQ 5.11.1
	Chrome Browser V42
	MacOS X 10.10.3