Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by at4david <at...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/06 13:52:44 UTC

RE: Rampart: how to use UsernameToken, Signature and Encrypt together, use different username.

Hi, I achieved to separate user from usernametoken and user from signature
with different names but the problem is that when the server received the
SOAP message doesn`t verify the USERNAMETOKEN and only verifies the
signature from the client passing of USERNAMETOKEN.

I hope this help you

RE: Rampart error with MustUnderstand

Posted by "Ford, Jennifer M." <JE...@SOUTHERNCO.COM>.
I did finally get the code in sample02 to work, although not with Tomcat
5.5.23.  Switching to Tomcat 5.0.28 works for me though (and eliminates
the error below).  I'm sure it's some kind of library issue, but once I
got it working I decided not to pursue finding a definitive cause.

Posted by Jon Hanshew <jh...@visa.com>.

Email marking

Posted by Demetris G <de...@ece.neu.edu>.
Just a question outside the Axis content -

I get emails from various lists and most of them mark their title with
the mailing list name - [jxta], [owl-s] etc. I noticed that Axis mailing
lists sometimes have this sometimes they don't - I get emails that have
all the signs of spam / malicious and they turn out to be someone asking
for help about a bug (and trust me, the titles some of you choose to
describe your problem crack me up as they are all but friendly ;) )

So - is there something that the Axis mailing administrators can do to
help with this one so that we can configure our spam filters to help us
a bit more with filtering out garbage ?

Much appreciated.

Re: Rampart error with MustUnderstand

Posted by Pavan Madiraju <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Ruchit for your Help,
Is there any way that we can configure the client and service policy without
coding the PWCBHandler so that I can keep all the security information in
the policy.

<ramp:passwordCallbackClass>
org.apache.rampart.samples.policy.sample02.PWCBHandler
</ramp:passwordCallbackClass>

Thanks
Pavan

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.

www.ruchith.org
www.wso2.org

Re: Rampart error with MustUnderstand

Posted by Pavan Madiraju <ma...@gmail.com>.
[...]

    [javac] Compiling 2 source files to C:\Development\axis\rampart-
1.2\samples\
policy\build\temp
     [copy] Copying 1 file to C:\Development\axis\rampart-
1.2\samples\policy\bui
ld\temp\META-INF
     [copy] Copying 1 file to C:\Development\axis\rampart-
1.2\samples\policy\bui
ld\temp
     [copy] Copying 1 file to C:\Development\axis\rampart-
1.2\samples\policy\bui
ld\temp
      [jar] Building jar: C:\Development\axis\rampart-
1.2\samples\policy\build\s
ervice_repositories\sample02\services\sample02.aar
   [delete] Deleting directory C:\Development\axis\rampart-

Posted by "Ford, Jennifer M." <JE...@SOUTHERNCO.COM>.
And, in case more details would help, below the packet stream from
Wireshark.  I've also attached the policy.xml and server.xml files in
case that helps. The stub that is creating the envelope was
autogenerated using WSDL2Java with Axis2 1.2.  The only modification I
made is in the constructor:

   public
CoolComplianceAdminServicesStub(org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationCo
ntext configurationContext,
        java.lang.String targetEndpoint)
        throws org.apache.axis2.AxisFault {
         //To populate AxisService
         populateAxisService();
         populateFaults();

        _serviceClient = new org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient(
        		//configurationContext,

ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem("C:
\\", "C:\\axis2-1.2\\conf\\axis2.xml"),
        		_service);

        _serviceClient.engageModule("addressing");
        _serviceClient.engageModule("rampart");

        //Creating the object
        Policy clientPolicy=null;
        try {
        	StAXOMBuilder builder = new
StAXOMBuilder("C:\\policy.xml");
        	clientPolicy =
PolicyEngine.getPolicy(builder.getDocumentElement());
        } catch (Exception e) {
        	System.out.println("Couldn't load policy file");
        }

        //setting the object

_serviceClient.getServiceContext().setProperty(RampartMessageData.KEY_RA
MPART_POLICY, clientPolicy);
        configurationContext =
_serviceClient.getServiceContext().getConfigurationContext();

        _serviceClient.getOptions().setTo(new
org.apache.axis2.addressing.EndpointReference(
                targetEndpoint));
    }

POST /axis2/services/CoolComplianceAdminServices HTTP/1.1
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing"
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soapenv:Heade
r>
<wsse:Security
xmlns:wsse="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wsse
curity-secext-1.0.xsd" soapenv:mustUnderstand="1"><wsu:Timestamp
xmlns:wsu="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssec
urity-utility-1.0.xsd"
wsu:Id="Timestamp-6588728"><wsu:Created>2007-08-07T23:12:43.867Z</wsu:Cr
eated><wsu:Expires>2007-08-07T23:17:43.867Z</wsu:Expires></wsu:Timestamp
><wsse:BinarySecurityToken
xmlns:wsu="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssec
urity-utility-1.0.xsd"
EncodingType="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-so
ap-message-security-1.0#Base64Binary"
ValueType="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-x509-
token-profile-1.0#X509v3"
wsu:Id="CertId-59515089">MIIHEDCCBfigAwIBAgIKGg7WNAAAAAAADjANBgkqhkiG9w0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</wsse:
BinarySecurityToken><ds:Signature
xmlns:ds="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#" Id="Signature-33333128">
<ds:SignedInfo>

<ds:CanonicalizationMethod
Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2001/10/xml-exc-c14n#" />
<ds:SignatureMethod
Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#rsa-sha1" />
<ds:Reference URI="#Id-7126735">
<ds:Transforms>
<ds:Transform Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2001/10/xml-exc-c14n#" />
</ds:Transforms>
<ds:DigestMethod Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#sha1" />
<ds:DigestValue>ZZhHvgkq99OD5xDzk2H/767+vjI=</ds:DigestValue>
</ds:Reference>
<ds:Reference URI="#Timestamp-6588728">
<ds:Transforms>
<ds:Transform Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2001/10/xml-exc-c14n#" />
</ds:Transforms>
<ds:DigestMethod Algorithm="http://www.w3.org/2000/09/xmldsig#sha1" />
<ds:DigestValue>zkhtM1E3XnL8TTZCJK+bF5qatKI=</ds:DigestValue>
</ds:Reference>
</ds:SignedInfo>
<ds:SignatureValue>
dWeoIqZBdB5nog28sr8SGa0No9FuweBBwXu4G0oKMYwXiv7rcs9wWJmqAsJiyWH2jKrHSEf4
abGb
8zHN63n5Cnyx4Quve/gztqeW9CFvTk06eb5IEa7bmpnFCI6VOFeT1k+q+tfidwEhseTPhrlW
mFM7
LXbeLycX/LSAtBMoYXkEPDv3QzH5cbMZlTFtDDhY1juN7/SHL6Xn3tuM/eUWD9FVmvzy7xdN
/08g
iqgvagIP0WTyW+aqflvVp3vAJ1a16x/XiymwZMZosoIY0Ct39C4t+nl2HmRvBv5UkIs2u9RK
GNOY
gxeRT+H0w00yFJkTgJAQCGtBY1dYKLkW4PCBCg==
</ds:SignatureValue>
<ds:KeyInfo Id="KeyId-5099540">
<wsse:SecurityTokenReference
xmlns:wsu="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssec
urity-utility-1.0.xsd" wsu:Id="STRId-9958945"><wsse:Reference
URI="#CertId-59515089"
ValueType="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-x509-
token-profile-1.0#X509v3" /></wsse:SecurityTokenReference>
</ds:KeyInfo>
</ds:Signature></wsse:Security><wsa:To>http://jmfws:8080/axis2/services/
CoolComplianceAdminServices</wsa:To><wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:92C360C37723
F21FD41186528363966</wsa:MessageID><wsa:Action>urn:PerformUserTrueUp</ws
a:Action></soapenv:Header><soapenv:Body
xmlns:wsu="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssec
urity-utility-1.0.xsd" wsu:Id="Id-7126735"><ns1:PerformUserTrueUp
xmlns:ns1="http://CoolComply-ws.southerncompany.com/"><entityName
xmlns="http://CoolComply-ws.southerncompany.com/">TBS</entityName></ns1:
PerformUserTrueUp></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>

HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1
xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing"
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soapenv:Heade
r><wsa:Action>http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/soap/fault</wsa:Actio
n><wsa:RelatesTo>urn:uuid:92C360C37723F21FD41186528363966</wsa:RelatesTo
></soapenv:Header><soapenv:Body><soapenv:Fault><faultcode>soapenv:MustUn
derstand</faultcode><faultstring>Must Understand check failed for header
http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secex
t-1.0.xsd : Security</faultstring><detail
/></soapenv:Fault></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope> 0