Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Erik de Hair <e....@pocos.nl> on 2016/10/27 12:41:41 UTC

Columns with tabs are never hidden

Hi,

It seems that columns containing tab-groups are never hidden even if all
the contained fields/elements are hidden. The columns are empty though
and use the colspan as defined in the lay out (there's an empty block on
the page). Is that intended behaviour? Is there an easy way to fix this?

Erik

Re: Columns with tabs are never hidden

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
It's intended behaviour... a column should take up a certain width,
irrespective of whether there is any visible content within it.

I guess you'd this to be suppressed in some cases?  What API do you suggest?