Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org> on 2004/06/27 16:53:37 UTC

cocoon unit test coverage report

have you seen

http://www.agitar.com/openquality/

it has some stats on cocoon unit testing coverage

http://www.agitar.com/dashboards/cocoon/index.html

and this offer:

"We offer to work with the maintainers of these open-source projects to
help them further advance their testing efforts."

i guess it would be interesting to take them up on that offer ;)

-gregor

--
Gregor J. Rothfuss
http://wyona.com                   http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya

Re: cocoon unit test coverage report

Posted by Ralph Goers <Ra...@dslextreme.com>.
Hmm.  I was under the impression that there are unit tests of some sort
that get run when a release is put together.  I know there aren't many test
cases in the distribution.  Is the test coverage really as bad as this
chart indicates?

Ralph