Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "John M. Corro" <jo...@cornerstone.net> on 2002/02/04 16:57:16 UTC

Preselecting Radio Buttons

I would have thought this was a simple thing, but I must be missing something.  Is there an attribute to the <html:radio> tag that sets it as selected?  I want to have a group of radio buttons w/ 1 button being the default.  I didn't see anything in the tag lib documentation and I tried coding in the default value into the reset method (so if the form attribute was "programmerLanguage", I would say 'programmerLanguage = "java";' in the reset method., but no luck on either front.

Can anyone provide some insight into this simple problem?