Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2017/03/09 20:50:54 UTC

Apache Ignite SQL Grid Webinar

Igniters,

Let me invite you to join the next Apache Ignite webinar that will be fully dedicated to SQL Grid component:
https://www.gridgain.com/company/news/events/gridgain-webinar-apacher-ignitetm-sql-grid-hot-blend-traditional-sql-and-memory <https://www.gridgain.com/company/news/events/gridgain-webinar-apacher-ignitetm-sql-grid-hot-blend-traditional-sql-and-memory>

This will be a technical deep dive with a mixture of theory and nice demos. So, don’t miss your chance to attend and ask tricky questions you might have ;)

—
Denis

Re: Apache Ignite SQL Grid Webinar

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Just a reminder.

The webinar will begin at  11:00 AM PST, March 15.

—
Denis

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Just a reminder.