Posted to user@beehive.apache.org by Steven Dalton <St...@mswl.com.au> on 2007/07/11 03:39:31 UTC

Jdbc Controls and Resource Context from a Listener?

Hi,

I'm trying to access my custom beehive controls and (their child jdbc
controls) from a listener and as expected I don't have a resource
context.

Previously on this list I was given a way to add the context to a
servlet using a ControlFilter which worked well.

I was wondering if something similar is possible from a Listener?

I use the usual:

MyControl myControl = (MyControl)
java.beans.Beans.instantiate(getClass().getClassLoader(),"controls.MyCon
trolImpl");
Controls.initializeClient(getClass().getClassLoader(), control, null);

To create my custom control and the child custom controls are created
but not the JdbcControls.

Is there a way of configuring the Listener to gain a "ControlFilter"

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Steven