Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gd...@macromedia.com> on 2002/10/07 15:30:03 UTC

RE: cvs commit: xml-axis/java/test/wsdl/interop4/groupH/complexRP Cenc ComplexRpcEncServiceTestCase.java

We didn't want to get in anyone's way while we worked, especially in that we were more concerened about passing the interop tests than keeping all-tests running.

At this point we're much more fault-functional on the interop4 branch, but there are still a few of the functional-tests which we don't pass, mostly because the WSDLs are either wrong or confusing in terms of what they do with faults, and we now care about that sort of thing more than we did.  However, I'm sure Tom and I can get everything working today, especially if Russell and Rich are around to consult on the intended meaning of a few of the test bits and pieces.

I'd be good with merging once we get all-tests working.

--Glen