Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by #LIU HAIFENG# <lh...@pmail.ntu.edu.sg> on 2003/12/01 04:04:52 UTC

[users@httpd] again initial test fail

Hi all,

I just installed Apache 2.0.47 on my PC with Windows 2000.  The apache server can start and stop, but I just failed to see the page http://localhost/ and http://127.0.0.1.  I didn't change any configuration in httpd.conf.   I checked the archive and found that this is the same problem Olaf has encounterd (but I cannot find the answer).  I tried "telnet localhost 80" and it just jumped into a black screen.

Would appreciate your any help, thanks a lot!

Regards
Haifeng Liu