Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Mark Lundquist <ml...@wrinkledog.com> on 2003/12/23 00:41:02 UTC

Jetty included w/ Cocoon

Right now, for development, I'm running Cocoon  2.1.2 inside the Jetty
that comes included w/ the Cocoon distro.  Somewhere, I read something
that gave me the impression that this Jetty is somehow stripped down,
or otherwise not production-ready.

Someone must know — is there any reason why I should not use the Jetty
included w/ Cocoon in a production setting?

Thanks  a lot,
Mark Lundquist

Re: Jetty included w/ Cocoon

Posted by beyaRecords - The home Urban music <uz...@beya-records.com>.
yep, I am using ajp13. i presume cocoon folder and cocoon.war would sit
in the root of jetty as per tomcat?

Uzo

Re: Jetty included w/ Cocoon

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.

Re: Jetty included w/ Cocoon

Posted by beyaRecords - The home Urban music <uz...@beya-records.com>.
cheers,

Re: Jetty included w/ Cocoon

Posted by Litrik De Roy <co...@litrik.com>.

Re: Jetty included w/ Cocoon

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.

Re: Jetty included w/ Cocoon

Posted by beyaRecords - The home Urban music <uz...@beya-records.com>.
So chaps,

Re: Jetty included w/ Cocoon

Posted by Tony Collen <co...@umn.edu>.

Re: Jetty included w/ Cocoon

Posted by Litrik De Roy <co...@litrik.com>.

--

Litrik De Roy
www.litrik.com

Re: Jetty included w/ Cocoon

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Le Mardi, 23 déc 2003, à 00:41 Europe/Zurich, Mark Lundquist a écrit :

> Right now, for development, I'm running Cocoon  2.1.2 inside the Jetty
> that comes included w/ the Cocoon distro.  Somewhere, I read something
> that gave me the impression that this Jetty is somehow stripped down,
> or otherwise not production-ready...

Cocoon's version of Jetty is the same that you can find at
http://jetty.mortbay.org, but it does not include the full package. So
for production use it's better to have a look at Jetty's official
documentation and examples, rather than just copying our basic setup.

See also
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=104928940509720&w=2

-Bertrand