Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by m kreijkes <ma...@hotmail.com> on 2007/11/13 16:52:34 UTC

[users@httpd] How to get from self build module to php

Hi all,

I've builed an apache module which receives a string (xml) from a soap client.

In my htdocs i have a file myfile.php with this file i want to process the string the module has received from the soap client. (the myfile.php executed by another client)

My thought was that the module should put the string in somesort of apache variable, which is accessible with the php file. The string thereby shared amoung multiple sessions.

Can anybody tell me if this is the right manner, and if it is which varible to use and how to access it?..
And if it's not the right manner, how to get the string from a self build module to a php file. While the soap client (sender of string) is another host then the host accessing the php file

Hopefully my problem is clear enough and someone can help me.

Mathijs,