Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Stéphane Poirier <st...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/11 19:18:17 UTC

[Trinidad] Linking to external pages

Hi,

I'm planning to use a combobox which, when changed, should redirect to an
external link (a parameter is added to the link's URL (the selected item's
value)). I'm confused about how to do that. Are there some automatisms from
the framework of it is mostly a Java coding job?

Thanks in advance!

Re: [Trinidad] Linking to external pages

Posted by Stéphane Poirier <st...@gmail.com>.
Fantastic! Thanks a lot!

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.

Re: [Trinidad] RequestContext had not been properly released on earlier request.

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
... or, more likely, that you have more than one
copy of some Trinidad JARs on the classpath.

-- Adam

Posted by "Jongsma, Leon" <Le...@ndcvbk.nl>.
My web.xml

<?xml version = '1.0' encoding = 'ISO-8859-1'?>
         version="2.4">

  <context-param>

<param-name>org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.DISABLE_CONTENT_COMPRESS
ION</param-name>
    <param-value>false</param-value>
  </context-param>

  <context-param>

<param-name>org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.ALTERNATE_VIEW_HANDLER</param-na
me>
    <param-value>com.sun.facelets.FaceletViewHandler</param-value>
  </context-param>

  <!-- Use Documents Saved as *.xhtml -->
  <context-param>
    <param-name>javax.faces.DEFAULT_SUFFIX</param-name>
    <param-value>.xhtml</param-value>
  </context-param>

  <context-param>
    <param-name>facelets.LIBRARIES</param-name>
    <param-value>/WEB-INF/mw.taglib.xml</param-value>
  </context-param>

  <context-param>
    <param-name>javax.faces.STATE_SAVING_METHOD</param-name>
    <param-value>client</param-value>
  </context-param>

  <context-param>

<param-name>org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.USE_APPLICATION_VIEW_CACHE</para
m-name>
    <param-value>false</param-value>
  </context-param>

  <context-param>

<param-name>org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.CHANGE_PERSISTENCE</param-name>
    <param-value>session</param-value>
  </context-param>

  <!-- Commons Chain Configuration Resources -->
  <context-param>

<param-name>org.apache.commons.chain.CONFIG_WEB_RESOURCE</param-name>
    <param-value>/WEB-INF/chain-config.xml</param-value>
  </context-param>

  <!-- Apache Shale Remoting -->
  <context-param>
    <param-name>
      org.apache.shale.remoting.CLASS_RESOURCES
    </param-name>
    <param-value>
      /static/*:org.apache.shale.remoting.impl.ClassResourceProcessor
    </param-value>
  </context-param>

  <context-param>
    <param-name>
      org.apache.shale.remoting.DYNAMIC_RESOURCES
    </param-name>
    <param-value>
      /dynamic/*:org.apache.shale.remoting.impl.MethodBindingProcessor
    </param-value>
  </context-param>

  <context-param>
    <param-name>
      org.apache.shale.remoting.WEBAPP_RESOURCES
    </param-name>
    <param-value>
      /webapp/*:org.apache.shale.remoting.impl.WebResourceProcessor
    </param-value>
  </context-param>

    <!-- Shale Application Controller Filter -->
  <filter>
    <filter-name>shale</filter-name>
    <filter-class>
      org.apache.shale.application.faces.ShaleApplicationFilter
    </filter-class>
  </filter>

  <filter>
    <filter-name>trinidad</filter-name>

<filter-class>org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.webapp.TrinidadFilter</filter-
class>
  </filter>

  <!-- Shale Application Controller Filter Mapping -->
  <filter-mapping>
    <filter-name>shale</filter-name>
    <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
  </filter-mapping>

  <filter-mapping>
    <filter-name>trinidad</filter-name>
    <servlet-name>faces</servlet-name>
  </filter-mapping>

  <!-- Commons Chain Configuration Listener -->
  <listener>
    <listener-class>
      org.apache.commons.chain.web.ChainListener
    </listener-class>
  </listener>

  <!-- Spring Framework 2.0 -->
  <listener>
    <listener-class>
      org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener
    </listener-class>
  </listener>

  <!-- Faces Servlet -->
  <servlet>
    <servlet-name>faces</servlet-name>
  </servlet>

  <!-- resource loader servlet -->
  <servlet>
    <servlet-name>resources</servlet-name>

<servlet-class>org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.webapp.ResourceServlet</servl
et-class>
  </servlet>

  <!-- Faces Servlet Mappings -->
  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>faces</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>*.faces</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>

  <servlet-mapping>
    <servlet-name>resources</servlet-name>
    <url-pattern>/adf/*</url-pattern>
  </servlet-mapping>

</web-app>

My resin-web.xml

<web-app xmlns="http://caucho.com/ns/resin"
xmlns:resin="http://caucho.com/ns/resin/core">

  <listener>

<listener-class>org.apache.myfaces.webapp.StartupServletContextListener<
/listener-class>
 </listener>
</web-app>

My trinidad-config.xml

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<trinidad-config xmlns="http://myfaces.apache.org/trinidad/config">
 <debug-output>true</debug-output>
  <client-validation>INLINE</client-validation
  <!--client-validation-disabled>true</client-validation-disabled-->

<accessibility-mode>#{prefs.proxy.accessibilityMode}</accessibility-mode

  <!-- you can use EL to get the skin. This allows the skin to change
between
       requests. -->
  <skin-family>jm</skin-family>

  <!--  Uncomment any of these to enable them -->
  <!-- accessibility-mode>inaccessible</accessibility-mode -->
</trinidad-config>

Leon Jongsma

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.