Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Devin Han <de...@apache.org> on 2012/01/12 04:21:12 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache ODF Toolkit 0.5-incubating-RC7

Hi all,

The Apache ODF Toolkit 0.5-incubating RC7 ballot has ended. We have
received 4 IPMC +1 votes (plus an additional 4 PPMC +1 votes)
during the release voting on dev and general. The vote passed!

Results:

>From IPMC members:
     name                             apache id
+1 Yegor Kozlov(mentor)       yegor
+1 Nick Burch(mentor)          nick
+1 Chris Mattmann               mattmann
+1 Christian Grobmeier         grobmeier

>From PPMC members:
      name                             apache id
+1  Ying Chung Guo              daisyguo
+1  Biao Han                        devinhan
+1  Rob Weir                        robweir
+1  Svante Schubert             svanteschubert

Other votes:
                                       name
apache id
 (abstain non-binding [;<)   Dennis E. Hamilton        orcmid

We will work on releasing ODF Toolkit 0.5. Thank you everyone who worked in
this
release !

--
-Devin

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache ODF Toolkit 0.5-incubating-RC7

Posted by Louis Suárez-Potts <lu...@gmail.com>.
I echo: congratulations!
I'm curious: are we--in this case, a more or less undefined subject of
the sentence--alerting any media organizations?

Louis

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
Yes, congratulations!