Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "Fredrik.A" <fr...@orcsoftware.com> on 2008/08/18 16:37:03 UTC

Cross language compatibility AMQ 5.1.0?

Hi

I have tried hard to find information regarding the cross language
compatibility with AMQ 5.1.0.

Can anyone tell me if the current versions of CMS and NMS are fully
compatible with AMQ 5.1.0?

/Fredrik

Re: Cross language compatibility AMQ 5.1.0?

Posted by Jim Gomes <e....@gmail.com>.
The NMS client works with ActiveMQ 5.0, 5.1 and 5.2.  I have not tested with
4.1, but it should work for that as well.

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 8:37 AM, Fredrik.A
<fr...@orcsoftware.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have tried hard to find information regarding the cross language
> compatibility with AMQ 5.1.0.
>
> Can anyone tell me if the current versions of CMS and NMS are fully
> compatible with AMQ 5.1.0?

Yes, the latest releases of each should be fully compatible. I've used
the CMS client with AMQ 5.1 but not the NMS client.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/