Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rob Hartill <ro...@imdb.com> on 1996/10/12 01:39:54 UTC

Re: WWW Form Bug Report: "Directory named .htaccess causes high CPU" on Irix

Thanks for the info, I don't think we'd come across this problem
before.

cheers,
rob

--
Rob Hartill (robh@imdb.com)
http://www.imdb.com/  ... why wait for a clear night to see the stars?.

Re: WWW Form Bug Report: "Directory named .htaccess causes high CPU" on Irix

Posted by Paul Sutton <pa...@ukweb.com>.
On Sat, 12 Oct 1996, Rob Hartill wrote:
> Thanks for the info, I don't think we'd come across this problem
> before.

Something very similar was also reported on 3 Sept on a Linux system, but
I cannot reproduce it on either Linux or IRIX.

Paul