Posted to users@sling.apache.org by Eren Erdemli <er...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/13 09:00:12 UTC

Url Rewriting

Hi All,

I am trying to work out how can I handle the current situation at Sling,

i.e

Mapped www.example.com to (/etc/map/...)

 /content/example.com/public

Actual Resource resides at (assuming user name is apache)

 /content/example.com/public/users/ap/ac/apache/documents/sl/in/sling.html

which works fine at

http://www.example.com/users/ap/ac/apache/documents/sl/in/sling.html

But I want to rewrite it as

http://www.example.com/apache/documents/sling.html

I have tried to use PathBasedResourceDecorator

by first checking whether the resource is nonexisting

and returned the mapped resource but couldnt apply .html selector to
fetched resource (sightly rendering) ,

Is there and other/recommended way of doing  this?

Whats are the disadvantages of using this

Thanks in Advance
Eren