Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/21 21:05:15 UTC

auto install feature using kar deployer

Hi

is it reasonable to request a kar configuration
(auto.feature.install=false/true ) to auto install feature after
dropping a kar file under deploy directory.

Current, the kar deploy only unpack and register the feature
repository ( url  ), with this new enhancement, I can place my kar
file under deploy directory to my own karaf tar.gz and it should work
out of box without require user to login into karaf shell to do
features:install

Thanks

-Dan