Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu> on 2016/07/06 12:32:29 UTC

Re: Dose the ActiveMQ broker support Virtualhost Feature?

I assume that
https://activemq.apache.org/apollo/documentation/user-manual.html#Virtual_Hosts
from the Apollo project is the Virtualhost feature you're referring to.  In
that case, no, I don't believe that ActiveMQ 5.x supports any feature like
that.

Tim