Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Yogender Singh01 <Yo...@infosys.com> on 2007/05/02 09:57:39 UTC

RE: [Axis2C] problem in linking and building

Added axiom.lib axis2_engine.lib axis2_parser.lib axis2_util.lib
axis2_wsdl.lib xml_schema.lib in the VC++ input library modules.

________________________________

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
Sushmita Sahu wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have successfully complied and build the source code for the client
> calculator. When I try to run it I am getting this :
>
> *Sending OM : <ns1:add
> xmlns:ns1="http://localhost/axis/calculator"><in1>13</i*
>
> *n1><in2>7</in2></ns1:add>*
>
> and it exists.
>

> When I checked the w2c_test.log file it said : *[Mon May 07 16:10:27
> 2007] [error]
> c:\axis2c\axis2c-bin-0.96-win32\bin\calclient\axis2_addresponse.c(250)
> failed in setting the value for addReturn  2 :: NULL paramater was
> passed when a non NULL parameter was expected.*
>

> On checking axis2_addresponse.c, I found it is failing some where in
>
>  *text_value = AXIOM_ELEMENT_GET_TEXT(current_element, env,
> current_node );*
>
>  as there was no value coming for text_value.

Most probably, the response is not in the format expected. You may also
have a look into the server log to see what has gone wrong on server side.

Also, is possible, please switch to version 1.0.0.

Thanks,
Samisa...

RE: [Axis2C] problem in running the client

Posted by Sushmita Sahu <Su...@infosys.com>.
Hi,

I have successfully complied and build the source code for the client
calculator. When I try to run it I am getting this :

Sending OM : <ns1:add
xmlns:ns1="http://localhost/axis/calculator"><in1>13</i

n1><in2>7</in2></ns1:add>

and it exists.

When I checked the w2c_test.log file it said : [Mon May 07 16:10:27
2007] [error]
c:\axis2c\axis2c-bin-0.96-win32\bin\calclient\axis2_addresponse.c(250)
failed in setting the value for addReturn  2 :: NULL paramater was
passed when a non NULL parameter was expected.

On checking axis2_addresponse.c, I found it is failing some where in

 text_value = AXIOM_ELEMENT_GET_TEXT(current_element, env, current_node
);

 as there was no value coming for text_value.

Kindly help.

Thanks and regards

Sushmita