Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Vladimir Coutinho <vl...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/18 12:44:05 UTC

Nightly bild is empty

Nightly bild is empty. There is any problem? I need to download the
nightlybild to use the tabbedpane server side.

http://cvs.apache.org/builds/myfaces/nightly/

--
Vladimir M Coutinho

Re: Nightly bild is empty

Posted by Vladimir Coutinho <vl...@gmail.com>.
Someone could send me a updated nightly build of My faces?

--
Vladimir M Coutinho

Re: Nightly bild is empty

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

Re: Nightly bild is empty

Posted by Emmanouil Batsis <Em...@eurodyn.com>.
Vladimir Coutinho wrote:

> Nightly bild is empty. There is any problem?

Nightly wont be there till build refactoring from ant to maven2 is finished.

MAnos