Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/24 15:47:25 UTC

[ognl] Signing off incubation status items

We need to sign off the items listed on this page:
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/ognl.html

before we can graduate.

I think we can sign off all of this list.

I am just unsure on:

"Check and make sure that the papers that transfer rights to the ASF
been received. It is only necessary to transfer rights for the
package, the core code, and any new code produced by the project."

Did we get all the grants we need already?

If no other complains I will sign off all the items the next days

Cheers,
Christian

Re: [ognl] Signing off incubation status items

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi Christian,
thanks for taking care of it!!!
We received the software grants from both project owners Drew & Luc,
that are OGNL committers as well, so I think you can sign off that
item!
TIA, all the best!!!
Simo

http://www.99soft.org/