Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Kiss Izolda <iz...@freemail.hu> on 2010/06/10 13:03:30 UTC

enhanced grid component

Dear Tapestry Users,

The header of the org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.Grid component is not suitable for the Client.
The title should be aligned to left and the short icon to right...
I would like to avoide overriding the header for each column.
Could anybody advice me some enhanced grid component?

Thank you in advance,

Izolda

Re: enhanced grid component

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, 10 Jun 2010 08:03:30 -0300, Kiss Izolda <iz...@freemail.hu> wrote:

> Dear Tapestry Users,

Hi!

> The header of the org.apache.tapestry5.corelib.components.Grid component
> is not suitable for the Client.
> The title should be aligned to left and the short icon to right...

Take a look at the generated HTML using Firebug. You'll notice that you
can use CSS to override the default styles.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
and instructor