Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by cass savy <ca...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/19 21:14:29 UTC

Upgrade to DSE 4.5

We run on DSE 3.1.3 and only use the Cassandra in prod cluster.

What is the release that I need to be on right away. Because if I need to
upgrade to DSE 4.5.c* 2.0.7. I need to take 3 paths to get there. I see lot
of improvements for solr/Hadoop features in DSE 4.0 and above.

Can I upgrade to  DSE 3.2.7 for now , be on it for sometime and then later
upgrade to DSE 4.5?

I do not want to upgrade to multiple versions on the same day and its hard
to know which one is the culprit is we run into issues?

Has any of you have DSE 4.5 in prod or DSE 3.2.7 and have found any issues?